Before They Were Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying site for celebs, wrestlers and oc's back when they were in high school!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

"Ami what did you do?" Dean asked with a sigh.

"Told a girl to back off bullying another one."

27Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:05 pm

gone

"Then what?" Liv looked at her.

28Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

Ami smirked.

29Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 pm

gone

Liv went over to her. "Tell me." Liv grinned.

30Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Riley Jones

Riley Jones
Admin

"Ami got into a fight." Clay said

https://btws.rpg-board.net

31Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 pm

gone

"Ames what have I told you about this fighting. Never do it if I'm not around to cheer or video it." Liv shook her head.

32Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 am

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

"It wasn't a fight."

33Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:14 pm

gone

"What was it?"

34Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 am

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

"She just ran her mouth off to the teacher." Adam said.

35Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 am

gone

Oliva shook her head. "Ames." She then looked at Adam. "What did you do?"

36Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 am

Riley Jones

Riley Jones
Admin

Cassie watched

"Liv maybe she doesnt want to talk about it." Clay said

37Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

"I beat up on a guy that was talking trash about you." Adam said.

38Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 am

Riley Jones

Riley Jones
Admin

Clay nodded

39Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 am

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

Ami went to her locker and smiled at the picture of her and John at the beach.

40Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm

"Ami, glad I caught you, have you got the mid term papers I need?" Ms. Roberts asked.

41Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Riley Jones

Riley Jones
Admin

Rie walked up

42Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

Ami nodded and took off her necklace. She took down a small box about the size of one of her binders and unlocked it. She handed the papers inside to Ms. Roberts.

43Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

"Thank you...I trust they're all here...have you just come from detention again?"

44Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

"I'm actually headed to it." Ami responded. It was a well known fact that Ami only got in fights to stand up for other students so the principle just put her in detention.

45Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 pm

"Was it fighting again?"

46Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm

gone

Liv smiled. "Aww thats sweet Addy." Liv grinned kissing his cheek.

47Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:42 am

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

"Do I have to answer?" Ami asked cocking her head to the side.

Adam smiled.

48Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

gone

"I swear I think I'm the only one out of this group he never gets in trouble."

49Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:42 am

Riley Jones

Riley Jones
Admin

"That is not true." Clay said

"Rie bearly gets into trouble, but she has been shutting people out lately."

50Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention Again?(Adam/Liv/Anyone) Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Ami Winchester

Ami Winchester

Randy sighed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum