Before They Were Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying site for celebs, wrestlers and oc's back when they were in high school!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:33 am

Hayley was stood in the GYM waiting for her friends to arrive for cheerleading practice.

2Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Uni walked into the GYM in her shorts, spagetti strap, and duffle bag. Uni turned and seen Hayley.

"Hi Hayley."

3Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm

"Hey Uni." Hayley smiled hugging her "Is it true what I heard? You're lab partners with Chloe Sutton?"

4Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Uni hugged her back.

"Yeah, she's really nice."

5Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:27 pm

"If you're gonna be my friend Uni, know that I hate her...no questions." Hayley demanded fixing her hair.

6Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:29 pm

"Why? She seems harmless." Uni said confused. Uni still didn't know about anything that was happening in the school since she was new and everything.

7Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 pm

"Didn't I just say 'no questions' or did I stutter?" Hayley asked. Hayley was so mean...but all the cheerleaders were best friends.

8Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:37 pm

"Okay." Uni said softly. Uni was usually the quiet, shy one even though she was a loudmouth cheerleader.

9Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 pm

"Super!" Hayley smiled before preforming the splits. "Now since you're new here there's a few things you should know. I'm the best cheerleader on this squad, no one questions my authority, i'm the hottest and hands off Cena..." Hayley shot a glance at John Cena who was sat in the bleachers with his Jock pals.

10Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Uni looked at John and shot him a quick smile before turning back to Hayley.

"Hes hot but you can have him, I like someone else." Uni said with a blush.

11Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 pm

"Ooh! Uni has a crush? Who is it? I bet it's Brent...or Alex! It's gotta be Alex!" Hayley said excitedly.

12Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Uni shook her head. "I can't tell you."

13Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm

"Oh come on! Best friends don't keep secrets!"

14Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm

"But you'll get mad at me." Uni whined.

15Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Hayley looked confused. "Why would I be mad?"

16Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"Because it's Jeff Hardy." Uni said softly.

17Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

Shocked swept over Hayley's face. "Excuse me? Hardy? Matt I can understand...but Chloe's boy?? No no no!"

18Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:07 pm

"Chloe's boy?" Uni asked before sighing. Well there goes my chances.

19Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Hayley nodded. "Two years tomorrow...another reason why I hate her."

20Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Uni sighed again before sitting on the ground. "I thought I had a chance too."

21Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:12 pm

"Oh God" Hayley rolled her eyes "you'll get over him."

22Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:13 pm

"I guess." Uni said.

23Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm

"Where the hell is everyone? I'm gonna guess detention."

24Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"Detention?" Uni asked.

25Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Empty Re: Practice (Cheerleaders/Jocks) Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Hayley nodded. "Every member of the football team and cheer squad are usually in detention."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum