Before They Were Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying site for celebs, wrestlers and oc's back when they were in high school!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Longer Friends (Anyone)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty No Longer Friends (Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:55 am

Chloe was sat at home in her room. She was crying and upset. She'd just had a massive fall out with her "best friend" Hayley and Hayley had told her she never wanted to see her again.
Suddenly, Chloe's phone began ringing. She hoped it was Hayley.

"Hello?" Chloe said pulling back the tears.

2No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:09 pm

"You okay?" Lily asked.

3No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

"No I'm not Lily" Chloe cried "Hayley won't talk to me...ever since she got into the cheer squad she's been really mean to me!"

4No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 pm

"You want me to come over?" Lily asked.

5No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 am

"No I, I wanna be alone...I'm just happy talking." Chloe cried.

6No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

"Okay, if you change your mind, I'm here."

7No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 am

"Thank you Lily...why is she doing this? I thought we were best friends."

8No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm

"I don't know......"

9No Longer Friends (Anyone) Empty Re: No Longer Friends (Anyone) Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 am

"I haven't even done anything."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum